Skip to main content

New Place

We've moved to a new villa here in PSL that we love so far. Fully furnished 2/2 along the St. Lucie River overlooking the Club Med Golf Course. There's an amazing amount of nature around here. I took this photo of a local resident about 15 feet behind our screened patio, swimming through the narrow canal while I stood on the bank about 4 feet away from him with my cell phone camera.

There's also a couple of rabbits bouncing around every morning and night taunting me, daring me to go buy a pellet gun.
A pretty nice place to bide our time waiting for the short sale we made an offer on to be approved or not.

Comments

  1. Way to go, sounds nice. When u get settled in let us know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoy the blog, please feel free to leave comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Chief of the Boat

"Heaven goes by favor; if it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in." Mark Twain We long for an affection altogether ignorant of our faults. Heaven has accorded this to us in the uncritical canine attachment. ~George Eliot Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really. ~Agnes Sligh Turnbull I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth Chief 12/12/95 - 5/8/2010 Rest in peace, little buddy

The Adventure always continues...

This is the Blog of the Sailing Vessel Felix. Felix has been sold, so I probably won't update the blog much more, just leave it here for posterity and start another one. This blog was primarily the record of our trip from North Lake Worth, Florida up to the Chesapeake Bay and our summer there before moving back to Florida. Because Blogger won't let me rearrange the posts into chronological order, it has to be this 'latest post first' format, here is the link to the beginning of the journey . You'll just have to select the posts by month and read in reverse order. I hope you enjoy, and I'll post up the new blog here whenever and wherever it begins. Thanks

Sailing Felix

A little late, but I finally got the cable I needed for uploading video. Here's Felix sailing up the Pamlico Sound of North Carolina in June of 2009. Felix is for sale, you can find out more about her here.